Saturday 25 February 2012

Muppets for OPI including Swatches!

Hey Dolls,


I received the Muppets for OPI mini collection for my birthday last November as a gift from a friend of mine and have been using them ever since! They're such pretty colours. I know a lot of people seemed slightly disappointed with the colours, but not me. The colours included in the set are Wocka Wocka! ; Excuse Moi! ; Warm and Fozzie and Designer..De Better! How cute are those names?

Overview of the Mini Collection
 The Polishes come in 3.75ml bottles so not very big but I still haven't ran out of any of mine. Below is an image of one coat of each shade.
One Coat of each polish: Thumb: Wocka Wocka; Index F: Excuse Moi; Middle F: Warm & Fozzie;
 Ring F: Designer De Better
 Wocka Wocka! (thumb) is perfectly opaque in one coat which is amazing. It is what I would describe as a ruby red and is a very pretty shade. It has a really pretty shiny finish.

Excuse Moi! Is probably my favourite shade because it's pink and glittery! The base is a bubblegum pink and there's fine glitter as well as bigger circles of multi-coloured glitter. It's gorgeous and girly! It can be used as a top coat or do about 2-3 coats for full opacity (as seen below). Be warned that it is extremely difficult to remove unless it chips first, which happens easily so I would suggest definitely using a top coat.

Warm & Fozzie I love this shade too as I think it's very unique. It is a gorgeous bronzy shade with tiny gold reflects. I LOVE! Only downside is it takes 3 coats to achieve full opacity which is quite a lot but we'll live.

Designer..De Better! This is a delightful silver with teeny gold reflect glitter, which makes it a bit different. Takes about 2 coats for full opacity.
Full Opacity. Left to Right: Designer..De Better; Warm & Fozzie; Excuse Moi!
Overall, I love these colours. They dry pretty quickly, which is very important to me as I'm not very patient waiting for nail polish to dry! Leave them about five minutes or so and you'll be good to go.
You can buy them here for £12.68. 

Thanks for reading! Have you tried these polishes? What's you're favourite polish?
Let me know in the comments below!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x