Thursday 28 June 2012

Summer Fashion Essentials!

Hello Girlies,


I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the Summer days, that are not anyway Summery here unfortunately! Anyway, today I'll be showing you what I believe to be the fashion essentials for this season.




∙Coloured Jeans∙


They are everywhere at the moment and are widely available for every budget, in a variety of shades. I have a full post on how I wear coloured denim here with a range of colours and styles!

My favourites are Topshop jeans because they're affordable yet great quality and fit. Check them out here.




Playsuits/Rompers

This is a personal favourite of mine and is a fun, casual take on the jumpsuit. It's definitely a more youthful version. They are super easy to style as all you need to do is throw it on, no need to worry about matching tops and bottoms! They are versatile as well as they come in a wide range of style, from fancier styles to beach wear, there is something for every occasion!

I love the rompers from River Island as they have lots to choose from and they are also very affordable.
This one is super cute and on sale for ₤15! Check it out here.




High-Low Hemlines∙


This is a style that has become very popular recently. If you aren't a huge fan of miniskirts and want something slightly more conservative, without looking too "old" or boring, then these are perfect. Basically, they are skirts or dresses where the hemline is shorter at the front and longer at the back.

I love this one from River Island. The colour is gorgeous and the tasseled belt makes it a little more unique. It will set you back ₤40.




Denim Shorts∙


This is an annual, reoccurring trend for Summer. I mean, who doesn't love a cute pair of denim shorts?! They go with everything and there are so many to choose from!

I love the denim shorts available from ASOS, they have a huge range to suit everyone! This pair is from the brand Reverse, available from ASOS for €57.02. I love the crotchet detail on the front- so cute!



Swim-wear∙


Summer screams beaches and pools! Whether your sun-bathing or swimming, you want to have a cute swimsuit. Whether your into full-suits, tankinis or bikinis, bright colours and prints are the way to go. Especially if you're less than stellar confident in your itsy bitsy swimsuit, the bright colours and prints distract from your body and focus on your cute suit!

There are so many swimsuits available everywhere. I really love Primark/Penneys suits as they are super cute and extremely affordable, averaging around €10 for a full suit. Forever 21 also stock a great range too.

This fun, banana print bikini is available from Forever 21 for €10.75 for the top and €9.75 for the bottoms. There are also cheaper plain suits available from the site too!








They are my Summer fashion essentials. 'Hope you enjoyed and make sure to let me know what your Summer fashion essentials are in the comments below.

Thanks for reading Dolls!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x