Wednesday 3 October 2012

Review: Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream!

Hello Lovelies,

I believe skincare is hugely important. No matter what, I will always try and complete my skincare regime, morning and night. A very important product for everyone's skincare regime is an exfoliator. My personal favourite, and one I've been using for quite some time now, is the 7 day scrub cream from Clinique.


One of the reasons I love this scrub is because it's very gentle, yet effective. A big issue a lot of people have with products such as this, is that they can be very harsh and irritate the skin. Especially for the sensitive-skinned folk such as myself! This cream has tiny beads to exfoliate the skin and is very creamy, so is quite gentle. 


To apply, a squirt out a small amount into my hand, probably about the size of a rasberry (random, I know!). I then mix this with a few drops of water and rub all over my face, especially focusing on the T-Zone area. I then rub this into my skin with small, circular motions. I do this slowly, as to prevent my skin from being irritated. Rinse immediately with warm water.


I usually use this scrub 2-3 times a week and it always leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and it definitely improves redness, clogged pores and radiance of my skin. It's also great for preventing acne. Overall, I would definitely recommend giving this a try, I'm sure it won't disappoint!




Available from most Clinique counters for £17.50

Thanks for reading

xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x