Tuesday 17 April 2012

NOTD: Nicki Minaj for OPI- "Save Me"


Hello Lovelies!

For some reason I've been slacking on the "Nails of the Day" posts that I seemed to be obsessed with a few weeks ago! Well I'm back with another and this one is in Save Me from the Nicki Minaj for OPI Collection. I love this collection and picked up the magenta crackle polish also.
Save Me is super unique and unlike any polish I've ever seen before. It's obviously glittery but this isn't your typical round glitter, these are literally strips of glitter. They even glow in the bottle! They are all multi-coloured ranging from oranges to blues- gorgeous! The base of the polish is a sparkly silver.



Consistency: This is like all glitter polishes consistency-wise. It takes about 4 coats to build up an opaque look (as shown). This can also be used as an overcoat to add a bit of sparkle to any shade!

Lasting Power: This lasts for about four days. I was quite impressed as most polishes chip off quickly for me.

Removal: This is not super-easily removed. As with most glitter polishes you'll need a strong remover to help you get this off!

Price/Availability: This is available in many online retailers of OPI. I purchased mine from www.beautyemporium.ie for €9.95. I definitely recommend checking this site out- it's fabulous!

Overview: This polish is unique and gorgeous. I've never received so many compliments regarding my nail polish as I have when wearing this. This is one of my all-time favourite polishes!

Rating: 9/10



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness thank you so much! That really means a lot :) thank you and I'm so glad you enjoy my blog!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x