Wednesday 28 March 2012

Lush Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb!

Hey Darlings,


I am a big fan of Lush but unfortunately don't have one near to me, so when I had the chance to go to a Lush store during my recent visit to London I was super pleased. I picked up a few goodies from Lush which you check out on my London Haul post. One of these goodies was the Dragon's Egg bath bomb.


 The bath bomb is a light creamy white in colour with circle of different colours around it. In the inside there is an orange "egg" which explodes in the bath tub.



It takes about 10-15 minutes for it to fully dissolve. For me, it went through stages of doing nothing
 (as seen above) to sizzling and moving around the bath which was quite entertaining! 
(as seen in top image).



After it had fully "exploded" the bath looked like this (above image). Lots of lovely bubbles! The scent is lovely and fresh and supposedly smells like "citrus, jasmine and bergamot" according to Lush. The colour of your water is not so appealing however. It leaves a deep yellow, and excuse the rudeness, but a pee yellow colour is the best way to describe it. 

Overall I wasn't super impressed but did enjoy my bath all the same. It was lovely and all but I expected more of a display when it was dissolving into the bath as it claims to give an array of colour and explosion, which it did not. 

Also, a warning is that it contains gorgeous glitter but leaves all of it behind when the water is drained. This was a bit of a nuisance. The glitter is gorgeous in the bath though and leaves your skin literally sparkling! It also has tiny thin papery circles called "dragon scales".

Round-Up:

Pros: Lovely scent, leaves you feeling sparkly and fresh.

Cons: Not a great display, leaves mounds of glitter behind to clean up; not a great colour.

Price/Availability: ₤3.15 each. Available from Lush Stores and on their website.
For the Irish lassies there are five Lush stores in Ireland: Two in Dublin; One in Belfast; One in Cork and one in Newry, Co.Wicklow.

Rating: 6.5/10




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x