Thursday 15 March 2012

Review: Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss!

Hola Chicas!

I hope you are all feeling fabulous. Today's post is all about the Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Midnight Cowboy

 Colour/Glitter: 
This lipgloss is a peachy pink gold, if that makes any sense at all! You can see from the photos anyway. 
It provides very sheer colour, almost none at all, but it's great to layer over lipstick or just to wear alone.
It contains very fine sparkle. It has a ton of glitter as you can see in the photos. The glitter is extremely fine though so it doesn't show up too much on the lips.

Does it do what it claims to do?
 The lipgloss also claims it "cools & plumps". When applied, you immediately feel a refreshing cooling sensation which I personally love. Maybe it's just a placebo, but I feel as thought it actually does make the lips look a little plumper, while your wearing the gloss. I also don't find it too sticky. 

Packaging:
I love this packaging! So cute and convenient and the lid is adorable. 
The main tube is a jelly type of plastic. The lid is also plastic but is much sturdier and has a pretty design.

Swatch of the lipgloss (on paper)
Price? 
€18.50/₤13.00/$19.00.

Availability?
These are available from Debenhams, Sephora and anywhere selling Urban Decay cosmetics.



Thanks for reading!
What's your favourite lipgloss? Let me know in the comments!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x